Ukulele Travelling Troupe – Fall 2019
- 12-week course culminating in 2 or 3 performances in local nursing homes,
- This is for beginners and returning players. This is open to all ages but children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by an adult,
- The first class will be on Tuesday September 10th from 7:00 to 8:30 pm for registration and a brief introduction including a schedule,
- Remaining classes will be on Tuesday evenings as follows: Beginners (Level-1) 6:45 to 7:30 pm; Level 2 – 7:30 to 8:15 pm; Level 3 – 8:15 to 9:00 pm,
- Good Shepherd Anglican Church (219 Scott St., Stayner),
- Please Note: we tune in the key of D and we will require a low A string (provided),
Each registrant must purchase their own ukulele and a CCT membership (Single $40.00; Family $100.00). There will be a nominal fee of $30.00 to help cover the cost of music stands, music and hall usage. For any questions please contact us. (firstname.lastname@example.org).